Lending a hand.... for your future.
All-Ink.com is committed to helping students pursue their goal of a higher education.
All-Ink.com is offering up to $5,000 in scholarships to qualified students who are enrolled or planning to participate in an accredited college or university program during the Spring 2010 or Fall 2011 term or full-year 2010-2011 school year. Students who apply must be a United States citizen or permanent resident with a minimum 2.5 Grade Point Average. In addition, students applying are required to complete a 50 to 200 word essay about who has had the greatest impact on your life, and a 50 to 200 word essay on what you hope to achieve in your personal and professional life after completing college. You can complete your application on-line. Just follow the steps below. If you have family, friends, or others you know that could benefit from the All-Ink.com Scholarship, have them come apply too. Just click the button to the right to tell them.
1. Click the "Start Application" button below.
The application process takes approximately 15 minutes to complete.
2. Answer the question(s) asked in each section. (Please take time to complete each section carefully, after submitting a section, changes cannot be made. You will be competing with other students so take your time completing the process.
3. After completing each section, proceed to the next section.
Section 1 - Contact & School Information
Section 2 - Essay - Who has been your greatest influence?
Section 3 - Honors & Awards
Section 4 - Essay - What do you hope to accomplish after college?
4. One submission per student.
5. Deadline is December 31, 2009.
6. Winners will be notified by February 20, 2010.
For complete rules and information click here.