High school seniors thru graduate students are eligible to apply. Students must be a U.S. citizen or permenent resident with a minimum 2.5 G.P.A., and attending an accredited college or university program during the Spring 2009 or Fall 2009 term or full-year 2009-2010 school year.
- We do not have a call center to answer questions. Students are welcome to e-mail questions to
- All applications must be submitted online at http://www.all-ink.com/scholarship.aspx.
We are unable to accept applications mailed through the US Postal Service. Any application sent through the mail will NOT be accepted nor returned to you.
- Fill out all information fields on the application. Applications which are not completely filled out will not be considered.
- Deadline is December 31 2008, 11:59:59 pm EST.
- Applications are valid until the next deadline date, after which a new application must be submitted to be considered for a future scholarship.
- Winners will be notified by email and the US Postal Service by February 20, 2009 and will be posted on the website at that time.
- Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the application page to send your completed application to us on-line. All applications dated by the deadline date will be included in the
current scholarship award decision. All applications received after the deadline date will automatically be entered for the next scholarship deadline.
< GO BACK